Services Provided to Families:
- Education Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Job Training and Preparation
- Employment Search
- Community Referrals
- Life Coaching
- Financial Education
- Workshop Participation
How It Works:
- FSS is a 5-year program
- Applicants must apply with the property manager at a FSS site
- Property Manager will notify a FSS team member of the applicants’ interest to enroll
- A FSS representative will contact the applicant to discuss program criteria, eligibility, and next steps
How to Apply
Step One: Program applicants must apply at the site and meet property management background, criminal and credit criteria to live there, then their information is given to a Life Coach in CORE
Step Two: HCV participants must apply at 400 East Boulevard for the HCV FSS Program.
Step Three: Applicants will be notified that they’ve been accepted or denied for the program. If rejected, applicants may reapply when they meet the qualifications.
Step Four: After enrolling in the program, participants meet with Life Coaches monthly to establish goals or quarterly as needed on site.
Child & Family Services Program Manager
Child and Family Services Program Manager